Archive for April, 2007
“Some final details:-
• Launch Saturday April 28th. Online from 1pm (UK).
• 24 pairs will be available instore from 10AM
• Production of 144 pairs
• Sizes available:- US 7.5 8.5 9 9.5 10 10.5 11.5 12
• Priced at 89.95 GBP”
If you want a pair, be ready– www.hanon-shop.com
Or if you’re like me and you wear a sz 13, you just saved yourself $200! 😉
Full info has landed on Hanon’s latest New Balance collab. Release date is this Saturday, 28th April 2007. Looking smart!!!
• Release Saturday April 28th. Launch from 1pm (UK).
• M990HSN – Unique Sku- hanon x Schoeller x NB.
• Production of 144 pairs only.
• hanon authentication certificate.
• 3 layer construction black on black with Schoeller 3xDry smart fabric technology.
• Premium full grain leather and nubuck overlays by Pittards of England.
• Assembled by New Balance Flimby UK.
• Pigskin leather footbeds.
• Reflective Scothlite underlay ‘N’ and FOT detail.
• Safety orange pop lining.
• Double lace set: black on black or contrast safety orange.
• 990 embroidered heel replaces the original ‘USA’ embroidered detail.
• Made In England embroidered detail features on the tongue.
• Reinforced sole unit with New Balance Absorb technology.
• ….and the gold N!
Here are better pics of the wildstyle 990 posted yesterday, the M990EXBM, now also said to be a tribute to Japanese console games. The upper looks to be made of white leather, black patent leather and purple suede/nubuck, along with rainbow laces and an embroidered logo on the heel.
The sole however is totally different from the previous photo. Instead of NB’s Zip soles with shock-absorbing struts this model features a large dose of Abzorb® EX, with the air pocket around the outside.
“Abzorb® EX is a combination of New Balance’s premium Abzorb® foam and a peripheral pocket of non-pressurized air that is encapsulated in an engineered thermoplastic.” — NB3 comments
This M990EX with the Zip sole is said to be a “Japanimation” model that pays homage to anime and 1960’s TV color tests. Release date is rumored to be Oct-Nov 2007 as a Holiday Tier 1 release. Psychadelic business! Cheers to LIPDUNK for the info and pic.
Here’s a preview of three very nice looking Japanese CM1500’s for summer 2007. The DW (brown/white) and BP (black/purple) are said to be dropping this May at selected Tier 1 European shops. Then in August they will become more widely available in Europe along with the BW (black/white) colorway. All three share a perforated white toebox.
Thanks to seioz @ the CT forums for the heads up and r2b2 for release dates. Photos via Shoe Planet.
Personally I’m all about the DW’s!!
Click on the pics for larger versions…
CM1500 BP7 comments